Thursday, January 5, 2012

Baby Themed Christmas

While we decided that this Christmas would be a "light" one, we still had a wonderful couple of days with family, food and laughter.

I doubt I've ever been easier to buy for than I was this year, between gift certificates for maternity clothes, prenatal yoga classes and other assorted baby items, I was definitely spoiled.

I thought I'd highlight my two favorites.

First from my Uncle...

IMAG0243


A beautiful antique rocking chair that he had refinished for me.  His wife will sew a pad once we decide what we're doing with the nursery.

From my Mom....

IMAG0242


She knew how badly I wanted a Coach diaper bag, but she also knew that I'd never spend the money myself, nor would I ever officially ask anyone else to. I adore it!

I'm excited to get going on the nursery and have a few ideas in mind.  I'm trying to hold off until after the 16th when we'll know what we're having.  It can't come soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment