Monday, October 24, 2011

Eight Weeks

Eight weeks.... 2 months.  That's kind of crazy.  I still feel like it's SO early (and it is) but it's also kind of shocking how fast it's going by in some ways.

Not much to report this week.  Still feeling really crappy most of the time, still feeling really tired all of the time.  Not sleeping well.  Still facing some...ahem.... digestion issues, but luckily they're much better than they were before. 

The most noticable thing to an outsider is absolutely, positively my boobs.  Good lord.  They are huge and sore and just plain yucky.  My husband was excited about them until he realized that trying to touch them would get him a fast and furious punch to the throat.  Seriously, I can't even comfortably lay on my stomach, they're that sore.  Even cuddling my dogs can be uncomfortable.

On the good news front, I weighed myself this morning and I'm about the same (actually, a little less) than last week.  So I'm glad that I'm not packing on quite as many pounds as I thought I was.  I'm still heavier than I would like to be, but I was before I got pregnant, so I have to keep that in mind.  Hopefully I can get my eating back on track soon (at the very least, when my m/s dies off in another month or so).

As of today: 8 weeks
Baby Size: Raspberry
Next Appt: A week from Thursday to see my family doctor.  Not sure how long it will take to get in to an OB.

No comments:

Post a Comment